Thursday, July 19, 2012

My first real cock sucking!.....

Well it was my 18th birthday and he wanted to do something very special. He bought me this tight dress and told me he was going to take me out and show me off now that I was 18. We had a really good time and he even let me sip on his drinks, so I was a little tipsy when he took me home. We went in and sat down on the couch. He fixed me my own drink and told me to drink it all. I drank it a little too fast, because it made me a little gigglely. He sat down beside me and put his arm around me pulling me closer. Whispering how wonderful and sexy I looked tonight. I didn't realize my hand was resting on his cock till it started to grow and it kept growing. When I pulled away he caught my hand and put it back, pushing down on it. He told me he liked my hand there. Then he undid his pants. I dont know how it happened, but his cock was in my mouth. OMG it was lovely. I had never sucked a real mans cock. My boyfriends were never this big. After a while of sucking him hard he came in my mouth! I didn't know what I was suppose to do, so I swallowed it all. He seemed to like it, so I kept cleaning his cock up. Then he unzipped the back of my dress! I will tell you more next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment